Hope the little bit of warm weather has made us all feel a bit brighter, and although Mr Frosty is trying hard to creep back in, ignore him the next few days, Mr Rain also wants to make an appearance but I just think the flowers need to be watered and it’s much easier to do it all at once instead of separately!
I’m a little late this week, just didn’t seem to stop all weekend, and I am still trying to scrapbook, and I am getting there and can’t wait to share it with you, so working my little fingers to the bone to hopefully proudly display this work of art……
For now though I have made a card, which was conjured up whilst I slumbered, and was woken up with the idea and had an overwhelming urge (don’t get them much these days), to bolt into the card room and as they say ‘Get It Down‘. Weird how my brain actually thought about everything, who says we don’t dream in colour!
I must admit I do like this abstract style of card, and the theme running in my head was metal colours hence the blue grey look.
- Embossing Folder -Xcut Tri-boss Chronology Folder
- Memory Box – Antique Gears
- Creative Expression – Noble Double Pierced Rectangles
- Spellbinders – D-Lites Sentiments 1
- Die-namics- Stax Fishtail Stitched Flags
- Distress Inks – Tumbled Glass, Hickory Smoked, Stormy Sky
- Clarity Stamp – Wee Folk 1
- Honeydoo – Birthday Messages
- Docrafts – Mr Smith’s Workshop 12 x 12 Paper Pad
The paper is 160 gsm so wasn’t very thick, but I used 2mm foam tape on the outside and inside edge of the frame which made it nice and solid.
I was so pleased with the finished item, as it was better than what I had in my mind’s eye. Still wondering what I was thinking about to wake up with this image…..maybe I was a mechanical engineer in my last life!