As promised here is a guide to how I made the shoe and handbag with links to the free templates.
- Print the template, scan and save as a PDF file. Then print at around 70% to get the shoe the right size or to the size you require.
- Using a craft knife, cut out the pattern and for assembly instructions go to http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/content_downloads/Ladies_Shoe_Template.
- I altered mine to suit what I was doing so it will not look the same as the design on the box I made.
I used 300 gsm White Card and once the template was printed, I turned the page over and printed the pattern I wanted on the whole of the back sheet.
- Handbag Template – I cannot find the link to this so I will list the instructions below.
- Again print the template, scan and saved as a PDF file. Then print at around 70% to get the handbag the right size or to the size you require.
- Cut out the pattern with the craft knife.
- Use your score board to score all the lines.
- On this occasion using Cosmic Shimmer Clear glue, I stuck the whole template to glitter paper and left for an hour to dry but you can use the same method above to put a pattern on the template.
- Fold all the scored lines with a bone folder.
- On the side tabs, glue together and assemble the bag.
- Once dry, using ribbon, I made the handle.
- I used hook and loop to secure the bag as I wanted to put a little card inside, but you can decorate how you wish.
I used 300 gsm White card for the template and Fizzy Moon Glitter paper for decoration. It made the box really solid this way.
I hope these patterns help and saves you time.