Have you had a wonderful crafty week? Been creative and ideas flowing? I hope so!
My brain had been thinking (Never a good idea according to Mr Kim!) and I think I talk too much on my blog, so I am going to try and shorten the written stuff, and give you more visuals, as I am well aware that we all have really busy lives, and mine just got really busy, as from tomorrow am back in the world of full time work!!!!
So here you go:
This was made for a friend and I wanted to add a little gift too. The following was used to make them:
The calendar was made the same as some I did before, and you can see that post here.
- Spellbinders – Fairmont Labels
- Creative Expression – Australia Collection Background
- Inkylicious Stamp – Wild Meadow
- Phil Martin Sentimentally Yours – Decadent Damask Birthday Verses
- Distress Inks – Antique Linen