Well here as promised is the latest fun box (as I call them) for you, and this one is a birthday box for a child, or adult if they love nanimals! 🙂
This one I started by cutting the box and using distress inks, coloured the inside and outside to create an open field feeling. Cut some grass for them to stand on. Using the trees and leaves that come with the pop up box die, I cut four trees in various off cuts of card. I then added the nanimals and added the sentiments to finish with tags.
- Marianne Design Collectables – Giraffe & Elephant
- Marianne Craftables – Pop Up Box
- Mama Elephant Die – Grassy Trio
- Lawn Fawn – Scripty Sayings
- Honeydoo Stamps – Birthday Messages
- Die-namics – Fishtail Banners, Tags
- Memory Box – Stitched Clouds Trio
- Distress Inks – Hickory Smoked, Stormy Sky, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss
This is available to purchase here – Shop
Aren’t they just the cutest things, well no doubt I will bore you to tears after I get over my obsession, as there are loads of ideas floating around, so normal service will probably not be resumed for quite a while!
Have a great week