I simply had to pop in and let you know that I have been nominated by a lovely lady forthe Infinity Craft Award and her website is The Cobweborium, you can find her site here https://thecobweboriumemporium.wordpress.com
The rules for the Infinity Dreams Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
- Post the award badge and rules.
- Tell 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and set questions for them.
No 1 and No 2 are easy, now to write a novel 🙂
- I was born in Tottenham, London during the swinging 60’s but apparently I was a surprise that wasn’t planned!
- I have 2 sons, who I love dearly, and would not be without, despite the fact that at times, they certainly tested the mothering bond!
- I have 2 twin grandsons who I adore but don’t get to see as much as I would like, but they say distance makes the heart grow fonder…..
- I have never really settled anywhere, as I have yet to find the place called home, and have never lived anywhere very long
- Arts and crafts have always featured in my life, as my Mum was very craft orientated herself, and passed on her wonderful skills to me!
- Cardmaking is my greatest love, but I love cooking, gardening and photography too.
- I love my family and don’t spend enough time with them.
- My little friend Will brightens my day and makes me laugh, he’s such a diva sometimes.
- I am lucky to have a good man in my life who supports my card making impulse buys and suffers me chatting about it!
- I am a workaholic who throws themself into whatever I am doing – literally!
- Oh dear, I’m stuck…..Oh yes, I have always wanted to go to Canada, and recently searching my ancestry, I believe there is a link, so maybe the blood line is calling!
Thank goodness for that! Didn’t think I was going to make the whole 11.
Here we go then Cobs….you asked the following:
- Excluding people and pets: What’s the prized possession you value above all others? Possessions mean very little to be honest, but if I have to choose it would be my car, as it was once the only thing that kept me off the streets and a roof above my head, and ten years on I still have her, and I am proud of how far I managed to come.
- The biggest regret you wish you could amend? Not spending more time with the family members that are no longer here. One blink and everything changes.
- The book which holds an ever-lasting resonance? Now don’t laugh, but I love Famous Five and the spirit of adventure, read them all by the time I was 10!
- The temptation you wish you could resist? I am exceptionally disciplined so I can resist almost anything, but crafting goodies seems to be my weak spot at the moment!
- The pet hate which makes your hackles rise? People who do not know the Highway Code….please do not go there, it may me dangerous!!!
- The film you could watch time and time again? Very simple…. What Woman Want….superbly funny and so well acted.
- The song which means something to you? (or one of the songs if you have a few) We lost our brother in 1974 two weeks after my birthday, he was aged just 19, and the song I still find hard to listen to is Seasons In The Sun by Terry Jacks.
- The unfulfilled ambition which continues to ‘haunt’ you? I so want to run my own business, I know I can do this!!!
- I’ve just given you an invisibility cloak. The magic lasts for just 6 hours. What are you going to do while you’re invisible? Ohhhhh…..I would love to find out all the new crafty things that are being kept a secret that will change our craft rooms forever.
- Excluding a lottery win: The prize you’d love to win for yourself? A country cottage with views to die for and the biggest bestest craft room ever!
- Looking to the left of where you’re seated now, what’s the first thing you see? Other than a brick wall? A piece of art work my brother gave me for my birthday that I keep meaning to get framed!
Bloomin heck Cobs, you made the grey matter sweat a bit there!
So now for the final chapter, who will I nominate?
Well let’s see…..
Here are your questions, should you choose to accept the mission…..
- What’s your happiest memory?
- What country would you most like to visit?
- What skill would you most like to possess?
- What 1 thing would you change about yourself?
- What period of time would you like to have lived in?
- What craft skill do you want to master?
- What would you change in your life?
- What one thing could you not live without in your craft room?
- What craft die is your favourite?
- What animal do you wish you could spend time with?
- Where in the world would you live if you had the choice?
Ok…I’m done…..I think!
Good Luck everyone!