Well work has been so busy the last few weeks, and we had the final awful sorting out of Mum’s things, the rest can now be done at leisure, which I hope to be getting a little of shortly, which means some serious crafting time too!
Also means that I get to spend time with loved ones, and time is precious as you never know exactly how long you have, so make sure you grab every minute and enjoy every second, and things that worry you, should be forgotten,’cos worrying never did anyone any good at all!
So what have I been up too……playing! I have become hooked by Lawn Fawn and I love the fact that you can cut out all your stamped images with dies, but also it’s just plain fun to create cards!
This is my first little creation, and I had a ball making this. So easy and lots of colouring but it really is a feel good way to make cards!
Here goes with the lists:
- DIES: Lawn Fawn – Beep Boop Birthday, Spellbinders – Tile Works
- CARD: Papermill – Grey Card, White Hammered Card, Anne Marie Designs – Patterned Paper
- STAMPS: Lawn Fawn – Beep Boop Birthday Cuts
- INK: Versafine – Smokey Grey, Memento – Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Summer Sky, Pear Tart, Olive Grove
- PENS: Spectrum Noir
- Stamp with Tuxedo Black 2 robots and variety of accessories, colour with Spectrum Noir and once dry, coat with Glossy Accents and leave to dry, best left overnight.
- Make a grey card base measuring 12 cm x 14 cm (4.7″ x 5.5″)
- Cut a piece of patterned card 11.5 cm x 13.5 cm (4.5″ x 5.3″)
- Cut a piece of white hammered card 11 cm x 13 cm (4.3″ x 5.1″) and then cut out a center section with the second smallest Tile Works die. Keep the cut out section for inside the card. Using the distress ink create the background. Embellish with dots of Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles Glue. Leave to completely dry.
- Once all the pieces are thoroughly dry, mat and layer card as shown.
- For Inside – cut 1 no piece of White Card and using distress inks make a background as you did for front, then using the little gear stamps to form a cluster pattern, stamp all over in Tuxedo Black ink. Dot with Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles. Leave to dry. Stamp greeting into off cut center piece and mount to background. Embellish as desired.
There you have a fun little card and I am sure that whoever receives it will love it too!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend