Well hope your weekend was an enjoyable one, mine has been busy! My son came to stay, so we were doing lots of things to keep busy! We did a little crafting, but not much, but as they say ‘Here is one I made earlier’ 🙂
- CARD: Lilac Glitter Card – From Stash, Silver Mirri Card, Papermill – Purple Grape & White Card
- STAMPS: Inkylicious – Poppy Silhouette, Lawn Fawn – Scripty Sayings, Justrite – Bokeh Time, Phil Martin – Decadent Damask Birthday Verses
- INK: Versamark, Versa Color – White, Distress Inks – Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserve, Spun Sugar.
- METALLIC POWDERS: Cosmic Shimmer – Iridescent Mic Pigment Tropic Violet
- EMBOSSING POWDER: WOW – Opaque Bright White
- DIES: SB Hexagons
- Make a Purple Card base 19 cm x 14.5 cm (7.5″ x 5.7″)
- Cut 2 no pieces of Silver Mirri card 18.5 cm x 14 cm (7.8″ x 5.5″)
- Cut 2 no pieces of Lilac glitter card 18 cm x 13.5 cm (7.1″ x 5.3″). Mount Lilac Glitter card at an angle onto Silver Mirri card with drys clear glue. Then mount on to base card with 1 mm sq sticky pads.
- Cut 1 no Silver Mirri Card 7.5 cm x 14.5 cm (3″ x 5.7″)
- Cut 1 no White Card 7 cm x 14 cm (2.8″ x 5.5″)
- Using the white card and distress inks, make a marble background, blending each colour with sponge or applicator, then spritz with water and dab off. When completely dry, stamp poppy with Versamark and add white embossing powder and heat set. Then stamp in background, shapes from Bokeh Tme with white ink. Mount at a angle onto Silver Mirri card. Mount onto base card using 2 mm think sticky pads.
- Cut 1 no piece of purple card 2.5 cm x 14.5 cm (0.98″ x 5.7″)
- Cut 1 no piece silver mirri card 2 cm x 14.5 cm (0.79″ x 5.7″)
- Cut 1 no piece of white card 1.5 cm x 14.5 cm (0.59″ x 5.7″)
- On white card stamp sentiment using Versamark, and rub in mica powder with a soft paint brush until fully covered and then dust off. Mount all 3 layers together with dry clear glue then mount on 2 x 2 mm sticky pads each end. Place over mounted image on card front. Add embellishment to decorate.
- Inside the card, cut 1 piece of white card 18 cm x 13.5 cm (7.1″ x 5.3″), and decorate as front panel for background. Mount onto the silver mirri card cut previously at an angle. Mount with wet glue onto inside of card base.
- Cut 2 no hexagons, largest size, one in white card and 1 in silver.
- On the white card stamp sentiment with Versamark and rub in mica powder. When fully covered, dust off. Mount at opposite angle onto silver card. Mount onto background with 1 mm sticky pads.
- Decorate as desired.
Well there you have it, a bit of a dazzle but quite pretty and very simple to make. Looks quite effective too!