I hope you are all being spoiled rotten on this Valentine’s Day (Yeah right, I can hear you say!) Well if not, then why not go off to your little peace of heaven, and craft away I say, which is obviously where I am lol!
Anyhow, here is the card I made for my other half, as he is very supportive of my hobby, gives him the chance to disappear down the allotment without a fight!
Showing is the inside of the card, and I made this very quickly as I preferred something modern as oppose to sentimental and flowery, and I think it worked out quite well. (Couldn’t help my self on the big heart though)
- Make a maroon base card 19 cm x 14.5 cm (7.5″ x 5.7″)
- Cut 2 no gold mirri card 18.5 cm x 14 cm (7.3″ x 5.5″). 1 inside, 1 outside.
- Cut 2 no white card 18 cm x 13.5 cm (17.” x 5.3″). 1 inside, 1 outside. Stamp pattern using stamps above as desired.
- Cut 2 each of 4 of the SB Classic Hearts.
- Cut 4 of the MFT Fishtail Banners (Stitched), 3 for the front different sizes, and one for inside.
- Stamp sentiment in the Largest Heart and decorate as desired. Outline in gold metallic pen, every heart.
- Assemble as shown.
- Decorate as desired.
Simples! as they say.
Happy Valentines to those wonderful crafters