As you can see I have gone flower mad, and I have made this card to compliment the flowers, it all flowed together really well. The only preset notion I had when I started this was to have a lovely sentiment with something floral and pretty…I think I got it right!
- DIES – Spellbinders Gold Majesty Circles, A2 Scalloped Borders, Foliage Flourish & Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms
- EMBOSSING FOLDER – Spellbinders Mystic
- CARD – 240 gsm Purple Grape & Lilac, Metallic Silver, Green
- INK – Versa Ink Lilac, Clear Versamark Ink
- STAMPS – Lily of the Valley Inspirational Stamps, Arianna Blooms Stamp
- EMBOSSING – Papermania Lilac Embossing Power
- ACCESSORIES – Ribbon
- Using lilac card stock, make a card base 18.5 cm x 14 cm
- Cut 2 no pieces of silver metallic card 18.1 cm x 13.6 cm
- Cut 2 no pieces of purple grape card 17.7 cm x 13.2 cm. Emboss with Mystic embossing folder.
- Glue a strip of ribbon around purple grape embossed card then mount onto silver card (twice). Glue 1 piece to the front, then 1 piece to the inside.
- Cut and emboss 2 no Scalloped borders of your choice in silver. Mount on the fold edge of card front and inside with small foam pads.
- Cut and emboss the largest Gold Majesty Circles die in lilac card twice.
- Cut and emboss the second largest Gold Majesty Circles die in purple grape card twice. Stamp sentiment using versamark ink and lilac embossing powder, one for inside, one for outside. Mount onto largest Gold Majesty Circle die cut with foam pads. Mount one on the front and one on the inside.
- Stamp Arianna Bloom flowers with lilac versa mark and cut out using dies. Shape flowers and glue together.
- Cut and emboss all the foliage flourish dies once.
- Place foliage dies with flowers arranged on card front.
- Place bow on card front.
It takes a little time but the finished card is certainly worth the effort, and looks absolutely stunning for many different occasions.
How did yours turn out?