……it’s ok crafters, I promise you this is the last one!
I could have carried on all night, but I had to stop and cook dinner, or I would have!
This little beauty popped up as I have been trying to use the mountain of off cuts I keep and of die cuts I have accumulated.
- Dies – Creative Expression Embroidered Striplet Die, Spellbinders Elegant Ovals, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Lge
- Embossing Folder – Anna Griffin Climbing Rose, Tonic Studios Forever Moments Martha
- Punch – Xcut Corner Rounder
- Stamp – From my stash
- Ink – Versa Brown
- Card – Papermill Mocha Brown and Buff
- Embellishments – Ribbon, dragonfly gems and pearls
- Tools – Craft Knife, Cosmic Shimmer Clear Glue, Dremel Hot Wax Gun, Foam Sticky Pads
- Make a card base in Mocha Brown 18.7 cm x 14.2 cm.
- Cut a piece of Buff card 18.3 cm x 13.8 cm and emboss with Climbing Rose Embossing Folder x 2, one for inside and one for front. Glue 1 piece to front and 1 to inside.
- Cut and emboss 2 lengths using buff card of Embroidered Striplets die. Using a craft knife and following the pattern, cut out two triangle sections, 1 each end.
- Cut 2 no piece of Mocha Brown card 16.3 cm x 7.2 cm and emboss with Martha embossing folder.
- Place a strip of ribbon from the end of the embroidered striplet die, through the cut out under the centre piece, up through the next cut out and round the edge. Glue with Cosmic Shimmer Clear the embroidered striplet die cut, onto the mocha embossed panel. Stick the edge of the ribbon round the back of the panel. Stick completed panel to the front of the card with foam.
- Cut and emboss the third largest die from Elegant Ovals and mount with sticky foam pads using Mocha Brown card.
- Cut and emboss with Buff card the third largest die from Classic Ovals Lge. Stamp sentiment of choice.
- Mount the Classic oval die cut onto the Elegant Ovals die cut with Sticky Foam pads. Using foam pads, mount on to panel.
- Hot glue ribbons to ends of panel.
- Embellish as desired.
This is very similar to the outside panel.
Well that’s it crafters, that unfortunately is all I could fit in, before life took over.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.