Sorry I’ve been a bit absent. Life has been just like the weather too much, and unfortunately not enough hours in the day to do all I love to do!
Anyway, this is just a quick post and again pinterest is too blame!
I saw a post about how to store your craft things with a wonderful idea highlighted by my card making guru Becca Feeken, so I got some time today and finally put it into practice. This is such a wonderful idea I just had to try it, and here is the result…..
It really was so simple and took about half an hour to put together, once I had all the bits.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN
- Purchase some 15mm hook and loop sticky backed material and an A4 acrylic stand. I bought all mine through ebay and altogether it cost around £7 for everything.
- I then measured 4 pieces of hook tape and cut to the width of the A4 acrylic stand.
- Using a stickle bottle I measured the height of the bottle and stuck the hook tape onto the A4 acrylic stand so it was roughly in the middle of the bottle height.
- I then cut thin slivers of the loop and stuck on the back of the stickle bottle.
- Hey presto…..Stickle Storage….. and anything else you can use this way.
The only thing I will say is make sure you use the hook on the A4 acrylic stand otherwise it will be rough on your fingers if you stuck it to the bottle.
Also my acrylic stand wasn’t very thick so get something that has a bit of strength so it doesn’t bounce around like mine 🙂
Happy Stickles Storage Day