Do you know how things roll around in your head, ideas pop up or you see something that you want to try. Well today I have been trying a few techniques out and seeing how ideas pan out! Still not sure I like all the results but that is where you come in. I would really appreciate your opinions!
My first card was the result of a present from my wonderful other half in the shape of a card creator die. When I receive a new die like this, I just like to make a card using all the dies and that then gives me the results of what they actually look like before I try to use them with others.
- I simply cut all the dies out, then using hammered white card, make a card base.
- It looked really lovely in white but I wanted to add a splash of colour. So first I added glitter to the edge of the oval, although it doesn’t stand out.
- Then I decided to stamp with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. This was the first time I had stamped over a die cut out, and I was quite pleased with the results.
- I then mounted the pieces with foam pads, thicker on the first layer and thinner pads on the rest.
- I used the smallest die for the flowers that were made of tissue and edged with gold.
Let me know what you think, your ideas are always welcome!