Sorry I haven’t been around for a couple of weeks, it’s been a roller coaster ride but finally I managed to get some crafting in!
I have had a wonderful visit from my two handsome grandsons, and have spent some good times with my sons and his fiancee, I have also had a few family birthdays so it really has been all go!
Today I wanted to show you a card that I have made, and yes, the wedding invitations are also well on their way to being finished, with the help from my other half, who I am slowly but surely turning into a very good cutting and embossing expert!
I recently made a very good purchase on Ebay, which these days is getting rare, and they are the Marianne Passe-Partout Dies. I have had them a few weeks but today I got to put one to very good use. I purchased the set but just used the oval set today.
They are a little fiddley to get all the bits out but well worth the effort as they are so beautiful once cut and embossed. You could also stencil.
Here today I made the card as follows:
- My base card was from White 300 gsm card 16.8 cm x 12.3 cm
- I then cut the gold mirror card 16.4 cm x 11.9 cm
- Next I used Pale Pink 225 gsm card 16 cm x 11.5 cm and embossed with Anna Griffin Climbing Rose folder.
- I then cut 1 Gold oval using the first and second largest dies, then using the pink card a plain oval, and stamped using the Justrite Happy birthday stamp set.
- I embellished with corners in gold using Spellbinders Parisian Accents.
- I finished with some pink sating ribbon with paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I hope you like the finished result and I am wondering, what have you made using the Marianne Passe-Partout dies. Please let me know!
Happy Bank Holiday